Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Architect to Solteq
Hittelön 3 000 kr
“Small enough to care, big enough to carry through”
With over 30 years of experience, Solteq is a leading digital commerce service provider. Solteq focuses on retail, wholesale and logistics operators and provides special solutions to industrial and public sector clients in the Nordics. Our attitude ensures that we enjoy long-term customer relations. Our clients trust us and often give us free rein to solve their problems or respond to their questions about development ideas.
Do you have what it takes to make our business grow in Sweden?
Solteq’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail business are growing and we are strengthening our team with a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Architect within Retail to deliver projects to our customers in Sweden.
As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Architect you will contribute with your technical expertise through the initial phase to the implementation and development of our software services to our customers. You will work side by side with the other consultants and be responsible for architectural design and translating the needs of the customers’ retail processes into specifications for the development of the software.
Selection of tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in discussions with customers and project workshops, both in presales and in projects.
- Participate in the analysis process and conduct well-structured specifications and requirements for developers.
- Guide developers in their work as well as testers in testing processes.
- Design solutions and changes in standard system based on the need of customers’ processes.
- Give attention to performance and testability and handle software security.
- Documentation during projects.
Selection of professional experience
- Senior level experience from Microsoft Dynamics NAV (+4 years) with in-depth knowledge of designing, customizing and developing (C/AL, .NET, MS SQL databases, C#, XML, Crystal Reports, Web services).
- Experience within Retail is a requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of the whole software stack in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV and preferably in combination with the LS Retail environment; how they integrate and replicate.
- In-depth knowledge of the integrations and server architectures.
- Experience in bank terminals integrations.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 C/Side Development Certification or similar is required.
Other certifications are an advantage.
- Education: BBA, MBA or similar.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, writing and speaking.
- Able to travel within Sweden and Finland.
You are an efficient, responsible problem-solver with a positive attitude with the ability to work both independently and in a team. Your communication skills are excellent which is shown in presales towards customers and in projects towards the technical consultants. You have the ability to see the big picture as well as the details throughout the whole process.
Life at Solteq
At Solteq we offer you the stability as a large traditional company, an agile developing work culture and a great bunch of co-workers. People are easy to approach – including top management. At Solteq we provide comprehensive employee benefits, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment. We encourage you to take care of your health, engage in hobbies, exercise and explore new activities during your leisure time. At Solteq you have the opportunity to develop your skills and to influence your role in the company.
Read more at https://www.solteq.com/en/careers/.
Location and working time
Central Stockholm, full time (100 %)
Travels within Sweden and to Finland may occur.
Please send your application through the formulary or by e-mail to Ida Garamvölgyi, email@example.com.
Vänligen uppge dina kontaktuppgifter för utbetalning av ev. hittelön