Microsoft Dynamics NAV Financial Consultant
Hittelön 3 000 kr
“Small enough to care, big enough to carry through”
With over 30 years of experience, Solteq is a leading digital commerce service provider. Solteq focuses on retail, wholesale and logistics operators and provides special solutions to industrial and public sector clients in the Nordics. Our attitude ensures that we enjoy long-term customer relations. Our clients trust us and often give us free rein to solve their problems or respond to their questions about development ideas.
Do you have what it takes to make our business grow in Sweden?
Solteq’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail business are growing and we are strengthening our team with a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Financial Consultant within Retail to deliver projects to our customers in Sweden.
As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Financial Consultant at Solteq you will be part of the whole process, from presales to the projects and continuing services. Being the link between the customers and the technical staff you will analyse the customer’s requirements and provide work estimations as well as support the Sales Manager in demos and offers. In projects you will participate in every aspect within your area of the implementation of the application.
Selection of tasks and responsibilities
- Configure and customize the Microsoft Dynamics NAV application to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (CEO, CIO, CFO, etc.) throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Document the business requirements, what actions a solution must take, and what outcome is expected.
- Facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develop the functional design document.
- Create development design specifications for developers.
- Conduct feature testing of standard and independent software vendor (ISV) solution functionality and assist in the identification and creation of test scenarios.
Selection of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics LS NAV application (+2 years), preferably within the Retail area.
- In-depth knowledge of Swedish financial management and accounting.
- Experience from evaluating the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience in LS Retail vertical is an advantage.
- Education: BBA, MBA or similar.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, writing and speaking.
- Able to travel within Sweden and Finland.
You are an efficient, responsible and co-operative problem-solver with a positive attitude. You are able to see the big picture as well as the details as you organize the projects to ensure the quality within the estimated time schedule. With your experience and open mind you are able to evaluate the risks and challenges when implementing an application to reach the best outcome possible.
Life at Solteq
At Solteq we offer you the stability as a large traditional company, an agile developing work culture and a great bunch of co-workers. People are easy to approach – including top management. At Solteq we provide comprehensive employee benefits, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment. We encourage you to take care of your health, engage in hobbies, exercise and explore new activities during your leisure time. At Solteq you have the opportunity to develop your skills and to influence your role in the company.
Read more at https://www.solteq.com/en/careers/.
Location and working time
Central Stockholm, full time (100 %)
Travels within Sweden and to Finland may occur.
Please send your application through the formulary or by e-mail to Ida Garamvölgyi, email@example.com.
Vänligen uppge dina kontaktuppgifter för utbetalning av ev. hittelön